Be ready for emergencies such as hurricanes and earthquakes with our purified canned water. Thanks to its 50-year shelf life, our premium water is ideal for disaster preparation for individuals and businesses alike.
Two-Day Supply Cases
Each case of Blue Can Water contains 24 cans, which is 288 oz or 2.25 gallons per case. The box is made from double-thick cardboard, making it perfect for storage. The water and packaging comply with standards for purified drinking water with a 50-year shelf life. All cans are also made of corrosion-resistant aluminum and are hermetically sealed.
• Standard Case Pack: 24 12 oz (354.88 ml) Units
• Gallons/Case: 2.25 Gallons (8.51 Liters)
• Case Dimensions: 16"L x 10.6"W x 5.5"H
• Case Weight: 19.5 lbs. (8.98 kg)
• Storage Temperature: 33 to 150 degrees F (1 to 60 degrees C)
Blue Can Emergency Water - 24 cans/case • 50+ Yr shelf life
For bulk orders, please call or email for additional discounts and shipping cost.